Financial Guidance for IVF and Other Fertility Treatment
We know that covering the cost of fertility treatment can require some planning and assistance. The team at Nevada Fertility Center is prepared to offer financial guidance and resources to help you navigate the many elements of fertility treatment cost coverage. From information on insurance coverage of IVF and other fertility treatments, resources to find a healthcare lender, and availability of multi-cycle IVF pricing programs, we are here to help make the process of paying for your treatment easier.
Contact us at Nevada Fertility Center for further assistance in finding coverage and financial support to address the cost of your fertility treatment.
Flexible Payment Options
Attain provides patients with limited or no insurance coverage for IVF services discounts on multiple cycles.
For over 20 years, Attain Fertility has provided simplified, discounted pricing, setting themselves apart as the industry leader in IVF programing. By providing discounted multi-cycle programs, Attain increases a patient’s chances of success while eliminating the variability of treatment cost.
Attain will never dictate how your doctor manages your care.
- Everyone is welcome in the Attain program.
- For certain patients who meet minimal clinical criteria, Attain also offers a refund option should you not have success in the program.
- Financing Options to Pay Over Time.
Now, patients without fertility coverage or those who have exhausted their coverage can take advantage of our new affiliation with WINFertility.
WINFertility is the only Infertility Management Services Company that contracts directly with drug manufacturers, specialty pharmacies, genetic testing labs and fellowship-trained Fertility Specialists on a large scale that covers thousands of patients annually.
Now available through Nevada Fertility Center, we are able to pass along the volume discount savings directly to patients in the form of single, discounted packages we call ‘bundles’. Even if patients require more than one cycle, our WINFertility Treatment Program bundles are usually less expensive and definitely more convenient!
High-quality infertility care at the most competitive cost including:
- Savings of up to 40% on Treatment, Genetics Testing and Medication Bundles
- No age or clinical criteria required to participate
- 24/7 Access to Nurse Care Managers
- Financing Options to Pay Over Time
To enroll in the WINFertility Program or learn more, call toll free
(855) 705-4483 (4IVF) or click https://www.winfertility.com/practices/sirm-las-vegas
Lending Club Patient Financing is our trusted third-party financing partner for patients undergoing fertility treatment.
Don’t let cost be a barrier to your dreams of parenthood. Discover a more affordable way to pay for your fertility treatment and related care with payment plans offered through LendingClub Patient Solutions.
Budget-friendly payment plans offer you:
• One loan for up to three services including: IVF treatment, medications, genetic testing, fertility preservation, or donor services
• A quick and simple online application that leads to an instant decision
• Visibility to all the monthly payments and rates you prequalify for with no impact to your credit until you select a plan and move forward
• Payment directly to your providers in 1 to 2 business days
For more information, please visit lendingclub.com/fertility.
© 2019 LendingClub Patient Solutions products and services provided through Springstone Financial, LLC, a subsidiary of LendingClub Corporation. Payment plans made by issuing bank partners.
Health Credit Services (HCS)
Health Credit Services (HCS) employs much care and consideration when providing our patients with fertility treatment financing opportunities. They make moving forward with fertility treatment at Nevada Fertility Center, Las Vegas fast and simple through affordable, accessible lending options.
HCS advantages include:
- A straightforward, quick and easy application process
- No application fees
- State-of-the-art internet security to ensure safe and secure data
- Instant loan processing with loan decisions made in seconds
- Low monthly payments with extended terms
- Competitive, fixed rate APRs (Annual Percentage Rates)
- No down payments or pre-payment penalties
- Convenient online portal to access your balance and make payments
Apply online today and receive an instant loan decision. Please be aware that HCS loans can only be used for services performed within Nevada Fertility Center.
Our Las Vegas Infertility treatment clinic has partnered with Prosper Healthcare Lending to offer access to IVF financing. Learn more by visiting, www.prosperhealthcare.com.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
Fertility Financing with CapexMD
Our partnership with CapexMD offers the most comprehensive financing options available. They specialize in customizing loan programs to cover all fertility treatment options — even medications — so you can be sure that no expenses are left uncovered. The simple loan process and competitive rates help make the experience of fertility financing as stress-free as possible. They will work closely with you to ensure the funds are secured before you begin your treatment, allowing you to move forward with your treatment plan without the added stress of worrying about finances. Once you have an idea of the estimated costs of your treatment at our Las Vegas fertility center, you can apply online.
Discounted IVF Medications
For income-eligible patients without insurance coverage for their medications, the Compassionate Care program through EMD Serono provides 50-75% discounts on qualifying IVF medications. Patients can save thousands of dollars on medications through this program. Find the details HERE.
Considering fertility treatment to grow your family? Schedule your consultation with our fertility specialists, today. The entire Nevada Fertility team is here to help you find the right treatment and payment options for your unique needs.