Drawing for a Free IVF Cycle Plus Other Giveaways for Attendees
When: Thursday, October 17, 2019 6:30-8:00 PM
Looking for practical information and honest answers about fertility treatment and conception? Join Dr. Russell Foulk and Dr. Mark Johnson of SIRM Fertility Center Las Vegas for a frank discussion and Q&A session on fertility and conception. Learn about upcoming medical studies that could offer you steeply discounted or even free IVF treatment. With more than 40 years’ combined medical experience in reproductive medicine the doctors are a wealth of knowledge and ideas.
IVF Cycle Giveaway
All attendees will be entered into a drawing for a free cycle of In Vitro Fertilization at SIRM Fertility Center of Las Vegas (see Terms and Conditions below) PLUS OTHER VALUABLE PRIZES. Attendees will also qualify for discounts on treatment as well as other financial incentives (conditions apply).
Russell Foulk, MD – Dr. Foulk recently joined SIRM Fertility Center of Las Vegas. He is the founder of multiple fertility practices across the Western United States and has been helping patients in the field of infertility for more than 20 years. Read more about Dr. Foulk HERE.
Mark D. Johnson, MD – Dr. Johnson comes to SIRM Fertility Center of Las Vegas with more than 20 years’ experience in the field of Reproductive Endocrinology. He has special expertise and experience in the field of Reproductive Genetics. Read more about Dr. Johnson HERE.
IVF Cycle Terms and Conditions
Upon arriving at the seminar and checking in, each couple (or person if attending alone) will be given a ticket for the IVF drawing. Following presentations by the doctors and the Question/Answer session, we will draw a ticket to select the winner of the donated IVF cycle. You must check in prior to the seminar to receive a ticket for the drawing. Other terms and conditions are as follows:
- Cycle valid only at SIRM Fertility Center of Las Vegas with Dr. Foulk or Dr. Johnson.
- Cycle includes SIRM-provided services only – no third party services such as anesthesia are included.
- Medications are not included with the donated IVF treatment cycle.
- One entry per couple/family.
- Patient must be present at the time of drawing to win.
- Services are not transferrable to another party and must be used by the individual/couple that wins the drawing.
- Patients needing donor egg and/or gestational surrogacy with their IVF cycle are eligible to win, but all donor and/or surrogacy related charges are the financial responsibility of the patient.
- Diagnosis must indicate IVF as a recommended course of treatment as determined by the SIRM physician.
- Patient must abide by recommendations of SIRM physician regarding protocols and procedures.
- SIRM Fertility Center, Las Vegas reserves the right to amend the conditions at their discretion.
- If a patient who has already paid for any portion of an upcoming IVF cycle is drawn as the winner of the free treatment, their payment is not refundable, but they will be eligible for a free future cycle from the drawing.
We have made every effort to assure that everyone has an equal chance of winning the donated IVF cycle, but in the event that we have left out any details, we reserve the right to amend the conditions to preserve fairness to everyone in attendance.